Wellness Discount Plan
NCA Wellness Discount Plan
$8.95 per month or $89 per year
- Receive a 25% discount off normal fees for service
- Receive a minimum 10% discount off initiation or monthly dues at fitness clubs
- Discounts available on a wide variety of health and wellness products including vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements, homeopathic remedies, sports nutrition products, health related books and DVD’s, fitness products, and skin care items, with free shipping on most ordersOnline wellness programs & services
Utilize a nationwide specialty health care network of 28,000 credentialed providers, including more than 20,000 contracted chiropractors.
The National Consumer Alliance (NCA) has formed a relationship with Careington International, a premier marketer of dental, medical and wellness discount plans in the country. Careington’s health and wellness solutions are designed to complement traditional health insurance and provide significant savings.
Careington partners with more than 40 leading companies and provider networks to deliver significant discounts on a wide array of health care and lifestyle services. The company’s health and wellness discount plans, which include pre-negotiated discounts on dental, doctor and complementary health care providers (chiropractors, dieticians, massage therapists and acupuncturists), are used by more than seven million people nationwide.
The plans are easy to use: there are no limits on use, everyone is accepted, there are no administrative forms to file, and family members are included in each discount plan. Additionally, Careington has waived its $20 processing fee for NCA members!
A full wellness management organization that provides a single source wellness solution for members through a complete online suite of health risk assessments, program interventions, health information and decision support tools*. These tools optimize a member’s health through prevention, reducing identified health risks, disease intervention as well as establishing specific goals and objectives.
- Health Risk Assessment: Members have access to online NCQA Certified Advantage Health Risk Assessment (HRA). The HRA provides a comprehensive health assessment to address major lifestyle factors and improve overall quality of life
- Personal Wellness Profile: A detailed report that informs member of their health assessment survey results. The report is easy to read and be understood by participants
- Healthy Living Guidelines Streaming Videos: Videos to guide members through each section of their Personal Wellness report and serve as educational support on overcoming health risks and achieving optimal health
- WellNotes Monthly Newsletter: A monthly electronic newsletter with current health headlines, tips and recommendations for living a healthy lifestyle
- Online Wellness Center: A comprehensive online health and wellness resource that contains health articles, calculators, quizzes and current information on a variety of health topics
- Health Activity Tracker: An online tool that identifies and tracks health and lifestyle changes
- LifeStyle Change Modules: The Living Life Series empowers members to achieve wellness goals with evidence-based, cognitive behavioral trainings that can change the way they think about themselves and their lifestyles
*Trotter Wellness ensures the confidentiality of all participant’s personal information.
To access wellness discounts join the National Consumer Alliance now!
Disclosures: THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE. THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN.* This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. Plan members are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. You may access a list of participating health care providers at www.nationalconsumeralliance.com. Upon request the plan will make available a written list of participating health care providers.You have the right to cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5). Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380. The program and its administrators have no liability for providing or guaranteeing service by providers or the quality of service rendered by providers. This program is not available in Montana and Vermont. This plan is not currently available in Washington. *Medicare statement applies to MD residents when pharmacy discounts are part of program