Medical Discount Plan
NCA Medical Discount Plan
$14.95 per month or $149 per year
Discounts: 20%-45% savings on routine office visits and ancillary medical services such as lab work
Provider network: 525,000 healthcare professionals
The plans are easy to use: there are no limits on use, everyone is accepted, there are no administrative forms to file, and family members are included in each discount plan. Additionally, Careington has waived its $20 processing fee for NCA members!
- Lab Services – 10% to 80% savings on regular retail pricing of blood tests. Access to over 3,000 certified labs nationwide
- Imaging Services – The imaging services are provided by US Imaging Network
- Medical Bill Negotiation Services – 20% to 40% savings on medical bills when working with medical bill negotiation professionals. Consultations are available before seeking medical services, after a member has been treated and has a medical bill, or if a medical bill has been sent to a collection company (this product not available in MA)
- Medical Loan – Financing options available for inpatient or outpatient procedures at the hospital, cosmetic surgery, weight loss surgery, vision correction surgery or any other medical procedure. Low monthly payments and no down payment required. Approval of an application may be required
- Telemedicine – Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members of any age to conveniently access quality care from their home, work or on-the-go as opposed to more expensive and time consuming alternatives like the doctor’s office or emergency room. Call when your physician is not available, for non-emergency care, after normal hours of operation or when you are on vacation or a business trip
To access medical discounts join the National Consumer Alliance now!
This product is not available in Oklahoma and Massachusetts.
Disclosures: THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE. THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN.* This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. Plan members are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. You may access a list of participating health care providers at www.nationalconsumeralliance.com. Upon request the plan will make available a written list of participating health care providers.You have the right to cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5). Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380. The program and its administrators have no liability for providing or guaranteeing service by providers or the quality of service rendered by providers. This program is not available in Montana and Vermont. This plan is not currently available in Washington. *Medicare statement applies to MD residents when pharmacy discounts are part of program